Veterinary Services in Cedar Hills
Our Beaverton veterinary services provide our guests with comprehensive, customizable, and wide-ranging care designed for the lifelong wellbeing of your pets.
These services include the following:
- Acupuncture: A gentle and virtually painless approach that represents an alternative to more traditional veterinary medicine. Acupuncture can be beneficial for arthritic animals, as well as alleviating constipation, inflammation, and more.
- Annual Exams: From the moment you bring your pet in for the first time, we’ll start gathering health data. From then on, we’ll track your pet’s health progress. Annual exams build up a robust health profile for your pet in addition to allowing us to address any health concerns you may have at that moment. This is a critical component of our preventive care program.
- Care Companion Plan: Our popular and expertly curated pet care plans are designed to take the guesswork out of veterinary care. These are plans crafted and customized for the life of your pet. And with the monthly fee, annual exams are automatically scheduled and every visit is already covered.
- Dentistry: Regularly scheduled dental exams provide our Beaverton vets with an additional data set with which to diagnose potential problems and provide comprehensive care for your pet.
- Emergency Care: For those trying times, we’re here for you. Nobody likes to think of having to run their beloved pet to the emergency room. But it’s helpful to know our expert and friendly staff are experienced at treating all pet-related emergencies.
- Internal Medicine: From radiology to lab work and an in-house pharmacy, our veterinary clinic staff can examine, analyze, diagnose, and treat any and all pet-related ailments on-site. We treat issues related to the heart, lungs, organs, bones, blood, glands, and much, much more.
- Nutritional Counseling: Worried about your pet’s weight? Many millions of cats and dogs in the United States are overweight, which can lead to a host of health challenges. Our Beaverton veterinary services include counseling from pet nutritionists who will work with you to establish guidelines and proper eating habits for your pet.
That’s just a glimpse of what our Beaverton veterinary services can provide for you and your pet. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Welcome to WellHaven — veterinary services in Beaverton Oregon and beyond!
We look forward to seeing you and your pet, and we thank you for providing us with the opportunity to serve you — today, tomorrow, and for a lifetime.
Let us help your pet feel better.
Let’s get a baseline of your pet’s health.
Care Companion Plan
Continued care for your companion.
Your pet’s oral care is more important than you think!
We provide inside-out care for your pet.
Let’s discuss your pet’s diet and lifestyle.
Protect your pet from illness and disease.
Ready to come see us?
Click below to request an appointment online in minutes!
Who we are:
How to contact us:
Mon-Fri: 8 AM – 6 PM
Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Years Day: Closed
Thanksgiving Eve and New Years Eve: 8 AM – 4 PM